Thursday, March 11, 2010

My first hello

My dear friend,my blog....
It was from a long time i wanted to meet you but hadn't.It's said better late than never.So,let me tell you my first 'hello'.
A journey of thousand miles begins with a single step.
Hope our first step of friendship transforms into a long cherished journey.
You may ask me"Why ME?Don't you have humans out there in the world to make friends???"
My dear, Of course, i do have friends.But we humans have become very busy...busy with our work, own commitments, own problems....that we lack time even to talk freely to a friend other than just wishing a hai! or bye!
I have become a machine.......the same old routine...chasing the clock...running rat race.... analysing past, planning for future and unfortunately & sadly 'forgetting' to live in the present.
My heart has been crying very loud since longtime but my ears pretended not to hear.My heart was always saying"Make me free".Freedom from all the hassles of the world,inhibitions,fear.... to a place where it can be true to itself.
Where can such a place be other than yours...your 'home'?
Who can such a friend be other than 'you'?

You are eager to...
listen to me...
share my feelings...
lessen my worries...
increase my happiness...
understand my thoughts...
speak my voice...& most importantly give
freedom to my 'self'...
Just like the colors of a rainbow,our friendship should fascinate the world.
Let us both unite in saluting the great Rabindranath Tagore who said...
"Where mind is without fear...
Where knowledge is free...

Where words come from depth of truth...

Into that heaven of freedom,my father,let my country awake..."

At last this is my place....MY BLOG where i can do justice to my inner voice and free myself from all the so called invisible barriers of the world created by no other but by us... humans.
Dedicated
To all those who agree* ...
To all those who don't agree*...

*
with my perceptions,thoughts,feelings,opinions...whatever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment