Friday, April 15, 2011

Who should we choose-God or Mother?

Dear folks,

This morning, when i was having my cup of hot coffee standing at my bedroom's balcony,i happened to see a young mother nursing her months-old baby.
The care with which she was holding her cute little baby...the love & affection she is showing...
I could feel the happiness she was experiencing.........

If i ask you a very simple question- Who is more great, God or Mother? What would your answer be? It's not that simple as it seems to be. Isn't it!

As a little child when i was giving lot of trouble to my mother, my grandma took to me into her arms & told me that i have to listen to what my ma says because god will get angry if i don't listen to her & don't give me chocolates.For fear of loosing chocos, i began to listen to my mom.

When i was in school, i had an elocution competition on the topic 'Mom & Me'.My father helped me in preparation.He told me 'god created mother as he cannot be present at every place'.I liked the sentence & used it.I never thought seriously about it.I just wanted to win the event & i won.

If u ask me now,I would definitely say
'Mother is very great...great than even the god who created her'.
I would add a little bit to what my father said on that day....

God created mother not just because he cannot be present everywhere.
God created mother because even he cannot do what all a mother can do for her child.
Friends,
just go back into your memory lane & find for yourself.
Your mother...she just brushed all priorities of her life aside only to look after u, to care for u.It's not enough if we just feel the need of wishing our mother only on mother's day.

We should think of how we can make our mother feel happy every other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment